Sunday 12 August 2012

A little bit of this and a little bit of that = Rose Cameo









This necklace is the result of bringing together some new things like beads fresh water pearls and glass ones, some treasured ones like chain and beads from my 14KGF jewellery collection, some found ones  like the rose buttons I found in a bag of buttons I bought from a charity shop, some bought ones like the rose cameo in the middle which is actually an earring I turned into a pendant; and the heart toggle clasp, some given ones like the crystals, and some wire wrapping techniques to embellish and link each item to make them part of a harmonious and gorgeous piece of jewellery. This is one of my favorite necklaces because it has a little bit of everything and it's so trendy yet kind of vintage/bohemian.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Sunday!

1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful creation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru