Friday 24 August 2012

Recuerdos en Blue & Copper



Keeping my loved ones close to heart - Manteniendo a mis seres queridos cerca del corazon

With one of my favourite blouses - The Sea Treasure are also a great match for this necklace.

Con una de mis blusas favoritas - Los aretes Sea Treasure Tesoro Marino tambien van a juego con este collar


A long necklace with history. This necklace has a little bit of something...the big glass heart pendant came from The British Heart Foundation; the charity I volunteer for since last year. The copper lockets came from a recycled bracelet - I added some tiny pictures from my gorgeous husbby and my beloved cat Hot Paws. The chain was also recycled from another necklace. The teal faceted beads were part of a magazine prize. Finally the crystals, copper head pins, jump rings and beads caps came from my bead stash
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Un collar largo con historia. Este collar tiene de todo un poco...el pendiente de vidrio en forma de corazon vino de The British Heart Foundation; la tienda de caridad en la cual soy voluntaria desde el año pasado. Los relicarios de cobre provinieron de un pulsera reciclada - Les puse unas fotos chiquititas de my maravilloso esposo y mi amada gata Hot Paws. La cadena tambien fue reciclada de otro collar. Las cuentas con facetas en color "teal" fueron parte de un premio que recibi de una revista. Finalmente los cristales, las agujas de cobre, anillas y bonetes de las cuentas provinieron de mi coleccion de cuentas.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un fin de semana genial!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru