Saturday 19 February 2011

Dreams





One of my favourite necklaces -This necklace was also featured in the Designer's gallery from the magazine Creative Beads & Jewellery issue 7.
I used a mixture of seed and acrylic beads to make the necklace light as lots of glass beads would have made it really heavy. It still looks chunky but weightless. I crocheted most of this necklace using 0.4mm blue wire and added some wire wrapped eyepins to finish it off. I also handmade the clasp and jump rings.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Uno de mis collares favoritos - Este collar tambien salio publicado en la galeria de diseñadoras de la revista inglesa Creative Beads & Jewellery edición 7.
Use una mezcla de cuentas acrílicas y mostacillas para hacer este collar liviano ya que usando bastantes cuentas de vidrio lo hubiera hecho muy pesado. Se ve grueso pero no pesa mucho. Hice a crochet la mayor parte de este collar usando alambre azul de 0.4mm y le puse unas agujas con detalles de alambre amarrado para terminarlo. Tambien hice a mano el broche y las anillas.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un buen fin de semana!

Latin Beads

2 comments:

Sammie said...

This is one of my favourites of all the beautiful jewellery you have posted. I love it and the colour is really attractive. How long does it take you to make a necklace like this?
I hope you are having a lovely weekend xxx

Maite - vitoma said...

Una pequeña obra de arte, genial Ana.
Bss.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru