Friday 7 May 2010

Entre Rosas
























Another quilled card for this upcoming Mother's Day in Peru. Once again I used tiny seed beads to embellish it and add extra-sparkle.
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Aqui podran apreciar otra tarjeta hecha para el dia de la Madre que ya se viene en Peru este domingo con la tecnica de filigrana. Una vez mas use las pequeñitas moztacillas para adornarla y agregarle mas brillo.
Que tengan un lindo fin de semana y gracias por visitarme!

4 comments:

pescbrico said...

I find that you have some fairy hands to make such delicate flowers and paper quilling!! Your card is wonderful!

Maite - vitoma said...

Un delicado y bello trabajo.
Saludos.

Sonia said...

que bello te quedo me gusta, cada detalle es hermoso y luce delicada.
Te felicito!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card! love the use of the beads. Anesha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru