Sunday 15 November 2009

Petite













I made these ATCs using the clear package from the watch faces I used for my jewellery projects. They were the perfect size to fit the ATCs; I only added an embossed image; beads and sequins.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great Sunday!

Hice estas ATCs usando el empaque transparente en que me vinieron los relojes que uso en mis proyectos de joyeria. Eran del tamaño perfecto para encajar en las ATCs; solo le agregé una imagen en alto relieve, piedritas y lentejuelas.
Gracis por visitarme y que tengan un lindo domingo!

3 comments:

Tati said...

How talented you are! I just found your site and I love all your creative stuff :)

pescbrico said...

How cool and creative!!! Have a great day Ana!

Nessie said...

Great Idea Ana, loved catching up with your work. I hope you are well.

xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru